- Anyone can bid on an item
- Payment is done through Paypal or Email Transfer
- Payment is due within 24 hours of the auction ending, otherwise the item will be made available to the next highest bidder.
- By bidding on an item, bidder is agreeing to purchase the item for the amount of the bid
- Items can be picked up at various pickup locations in Toronto (see below) unless otherwise stated in the auction.
- Auction items must be picked up within 6 weeks of the auction ending. Please let us know within 48 hours of the auction end what pickup location is best for you. Please allow us 2 weeks to move items between pickup locations.
- Vendors are responsible for honoring their donations.
- Auction items are final sale.
Where can I pick up my item?
Items, unless otherwise indicated in the auction description, can be picked up at the following places:
- Ossington & Davenport
- University & Dundas W
- Danforth and Coxwell
- Pape and Danforth
- Main and Kingston rd
- Dundas St West and Bloor St West.
- St. George St. and College St
How can I pay for my item?
Payment is done through Paypal or Email Transfer
What time does the auction begin & end?
Auction begins at 12pm October 5, 2018 and ends at 10pm October 14, 2018
Can I return an auction item that I won?
All items are final. If there is a problem with the item or service, vendors are responsible for taking responsibility for their items.
Can I donate an item to Carry Me Close to auction?
We thank you for considering us! We can auction almost any items, but they must be brand new in box. Carry Me Close will host vendor spotlight posts on our website and social media, so there is a lot of advertising available. If you have an item, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org